Furniture Holdover Request

So you are moving into a unit and would like to have the previous tenants leave stuff for you. Can you do this?

Yes. You need to complete this initial request, we will evaluate the request and, if doable, we will send a Furniture Holdover Agreement for you to execute and post the $300 furniture holdover fee to your account.

Please note that holding over furniture is a special request that creates all sorts of possible issues for us, and for you. Learn more by checking out our Furniture Holdover FAQ.

Fill out my online form.