It’s that time of year again! No, not classes and basketball hoosiers, though those are here too! (Go Hoosiers!). No, its cookie time! Girl Scout Cookies that is! Contact the office, or stop by, to place your order!
My daughters, Sarah, a 7 year old Brownie, and Erica, a 10 year old Girl Scout, are trying to raise money for their Brownie and Girl Scout troops. The local Girl Scouts are selling cookies and we have a sign-up sheet at the office or you can email me with the kind and # boxes you would like.
The cookies are $3.50 per box and you don’t pay for them until they are delivered. When they come in, Sarah, Erica and I will deliver them to your house or you will be able to pick them at our office. The cookies will come in around the 1st of February. I will contact you when they are ready to be delivered.
- Thin mints (everyone loves thin mints!)
- Savannah Smiles (lemon wedge cookies dusted in powdered sugar)
- Trefoils (shortbread cookie)
- Do-si-dos (oatmeal with peanut butter filling)
- Samoas (vanilla cookies-covered w/caramel, toasted coconut, and striped withchocolate)
- Dulce de leche (cookie with milk caramel chips)
- Thank U Berry Munch (new one with cranberries and fudge chips)
- Tagalongs (tasty cookie topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with chocolate coating)
You can support the local Girl Scouts (Brownie troop) and have fun eating yummy cookies!
If you don’t want cookies yourself, you can donate them to the troops. Girl Scouts will send them to Operation Cookie Drop. Your cookies warm the heart (and fill the belly) of someone supporting our country overseas!
And, of course, C is for Cookie!
Thanks! Be safe and stay warm!